- Whats that on your arm?
- Why do you have these cuts?
- I can never do that to my own body. Didn’t you feel pain?
- Why did you have depression?
- You are fine now right? You don’t do it anymore?
- You should wear long long sleeves. You don’t want people to ask questions or do you?
- I could have never guessed you to be sad. What made you do it? Did you not care for others?
- Were you insane? Only insane people do such idiotic deeds.
- What were you thinking? Or were you not thinking at all?
- Were you really that selfish?
- Poor you. Tell me all about it. You did it for a guy right?
- You should not partake in such childish nonsense to gain attention.
- Did your own blood not scare you?
- Why did they not fade away?
- Why are there so many? You surely knew people will notice, didn’t you? Then why did you hurt yourself?
“Questions don’t die
Marks never shy
Souls are re-dug
Coffins never reinterred”
So lets stop asking the obvious.
Be someone’s silent companion.
Listen to their untold stories.